Saturday, August 30, 2014

FingerPaints Queen For A Night from the Masquerade Affair Collection

*Purchased by me*

 Hello guys, I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I am really excited for today's post!  I had been a little bit bummed this month because the sales at Sally's were not very enticing in the nail polish department, so aside from picking up my favorite shades from the All Aboard and The Giver collections (which I shared my favorites of here and here) I have been able to hold off on buying the ones I'm not 100% bananas about from each in the hopes that they get some better deal going when September starts, next Monday.  So I wandered into Sally's today for inertia, really... because I was in the area, and walked away with this little number.  Let me tell you.  It's like nothing I've ever seen before!  This is FingerPaints Queen For a Night let's have a look-see! 
Queen For a Day
FingerPaints Queen For A Night
Queen For A Night is a blue shimmery base.  There is so much going on though, where to begin!  You've got your duo-chrome effect from midnight blue to royal blue to green.  You've got your huge green glass flecks all over the place.  You've got your smaller lilac-toned ones.  It's fantastic!
Queen For a Day FingerPaints  Masquerade Affair
 I am wearing two coats for these pictures and topped it with a coat of Seche Vite topcoat.  This shade is seriously lovely, I had no issues with the application.
FingerPaints Queen For a Day
 I was afraid of a mermaid-y textured finish, so I only picked up one to be able to try it at home and decide if picking up the other three would be worth it.  Oh... Oh what a silly thought! 
FingerPaints Queen For a Day Masquerade Affair Swatch
I am certainly going back for the rest; I am hoping to go back Monday, but it might just happen tomorrow.  I don't know if I can wait, I need this collection in my life right MEOW!
Masquerade Affair
Masquerade Affair Collection by FingerPaints
Have you guys spotted any new fall shades?  Which has been your favorites so far?

-Yadi

6 comments:

  1. I'm still more into summer shades but I do like such shades like this one you've shown, so night-like and cosmic space-like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I agree! I was just telling Phoebe the other day I wasn't ready for fall colors! The Giver collection changed my mind, lol. Don't get me wrong though, I LOVE the summer colors and still have a few to come, but I am loving these fall colors too.

      Delete
  2. oooh that first swatch you showed made this collection look mighty interesting!! I hope they all turn out to be as cool! Thanks for the swatch yadi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phoebe! I had a hard time choosing because the green looks pretty spectacular too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, I went back and picked up the rest of the collection based on how much I liked this one!

      Delete