Saturday, July 12, 2014

FingerPaints Wild Bikini

*Purchased by me*

I had SO tried to hold off on the FingerPaints Poolside collection.  I tried to convince myself that I could just catch them after they go on clearance.  So I waited... and waited, and waited.  I finally gave in last week, because FingerPaints are buy two, get one free at Sally's this month.  I picked up three of them and today I am sharing my favorite of the three: Wild Bikini.
FingerPaints Wild Bikini

Wild Bikini is a shimmery purple, it has bits of fuschia and blue shimmer in there too.  The application was surprisingly smooth, you are looking at two coats topped with Seche Vite topcoat.

Yeah, it's crazy pretty!  FingerPaints retails for about $5 each, and is exclusively carried at Sally's. 
 I hope everyone is having a fantastic day and awesome weekend!

-Yadi 




6 comments: