Sunday, September 22, 2013

Revlon Elusive

I went to Rite Aid in search of the new Sinful Colors Christmas display that are starting to show up.  I didn't find it yet, but as I looked through the new Revlon section my heart skipped a beat.  Revlon had a BOGO half off sale and I spotted a new shade!  Revlon Elusive is another one of those "too cool for words" wonders; it has different sized green-to-turquoise iridescent glitter suspended in an opaque black base.  I will have to apologize for my technology; my Canon insists on warming up this picture, so here is my attempt to bring it back to true color, which resulted in shrimp skin!  So with that in mind, get ready for some true eye-candy gone wrong:





 See what I mean?  I don't mind though, this is something you NEED in your life if you are a fan of bright glitters suspended in black bases.  This reminds me a lot of Scandalous, except the glitter here is more teal, iridescent and a bit smaller.




 I almost forgot to mention, this polish dries to a true matte finish, which I am not a fan of, so I added a thick coat of Color Club topcoat.


Well, whaddaya think?  I'm loving this shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment