Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sinful Colors Starry Night


Hello my friends, how is everyone doing?  Are we ready for the weekend or what? :)  Today I have another out of this world beauty to share with you, take a looksie!
Sinful Colors Starry Night

 Starry Night (it couldn't have a better name!) has a black base with lots of small holographic glitter.  It also has scattered semi-transparent gold flakies and micro-shimmer.  I am wearing three coats for all pictures, although it was opaque in two.  I topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite.

Is your heart beating faster yet, skipped any beats?  Have a closer look...
Seriously, look waaay closer!  The flakies are most visible on my ring finger.

What do you think?  I bought this polish at Walmart for $1.99.  I haven't seen it in any other drugstore, I am not certain this is a Walmart exclusive though.  I am definitely in love! 


Do any of you guys own this magnificent shade yet?  You must!

-Yadi






10 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love this effect:)
    So bad we don't have that brand in Poland. Can't wait for summer and my trip to the USA! I'll bring A LOT of nail polishes!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very pretty, it's a shame holos are so hard to photograph but I am sure you are going to love their price and selection! How exciting, nail polish tourism, I am sure it will be a blast! :)

      Delete
  2. This polish is so pretty! I looked at all your great pictures and just had to have it! Luckily my Wal-Mart had it in stock! Thanks for showing me this nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very happy you found it! I have had a few collections that never landed in my area, and it's so frustrating to search without ever finding, lol. The Walmarts around me never got the collection with Roaring and Secret Agent displays and I wanted those two colors SO BAD!

      Delete
    2. That is frustrating when a collection you want never makes it to your area! We usually get Sinful Colors collections but Nicole by OPI collections rarely make it to my area, and sometimes there is just a color that I really want and never do find!

      Delete
  3. Super pretty. I love the glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have it on my nails now,really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite blacks of all times, I'm so glad it's part of the core collections now! :)

      Delete
  5. I'd like to link to your review and use your gorgeous swatches for Sinful's Starry Night in my online store. If you're ok with that please email me and let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete