Friday, September 20, 2013

Sinful Colors: SinfulSHine - Mirror, Mirror (1338)

Happy Friday!

It might seem like all I am posting is Sinful Colors (my favorite brand, by the way!) and it is true so far.  Today will not be the exception, without further ado, here is Mirror Mirror #1338  ;)



Such an appropriate name!  Mirror mirror is a black cherry red.  I thought in the bottle it leaned more towards a dark brick red when I bought it, but nope!  This is the shinny, squishy, opaque in two layers kind of crelly polish.  I think the flash doesn't do it's shiny finish justice, but here is a picture with a flash.  the two above were taken on my porch :)



I have a sweet spot for this tone of reds, and Mirror, Mirror definitely hit that spot!  I topped my accent nails with Claire's "Paparazzi".  I will review this shade separately in the near future, I am not sure about it at this point because it made Mirror, Mirror bleed and I wasn't able to disperse the glitter like I would have liked.  I'm happy with it overall and SO ready for the weekend! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment