Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Peacock Portrait - Finger Paints.

Finger Paints is a brand that is relatively new to me, and the only place I know that carries it is Sally's Beauty Supply.  A couple of weeks ago I noticed they added two new colors to their permanent display (I believe they had previously been released as LE), and I picked up one of them:

Peacock Portrait.





Peacock Portrait is the funnest polish I own, packed with so.much.glitter!  It is a clear base with a mix of teal medium hex and green, purple, and holographic silver glitter.  Holy cow!  This polish is busy and in SUCH a good way!  I know it sounds complicated, but describing a polish packed with so much awesome in it is not an easy feat.


I will instead leave these pictures here for you to see for yourself, it really is a treat.








Application was a dream: I am wearing just ONE coat of Peacock Portrait over Essie's Styleonomics, topped with a layer of topcoat (Seche Vite).




What do you think?  I have to say... I think Finger Paints is the big underdog in the professional nail polish world. I like their formulas and their colors keep getting better and better with each new collection!



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! Welcome to the blogging community :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is gorgeous! Thank you for the welcome! I enjoy your blog and am glad to see you will stay around, looking forward to your next post... no pressure! ;)

    ReplyDelete