Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sinful Colors Rain Storm & Sally Hansen Snow Globe

Hello darlings, hope you all had a happy hump day!  It was a bitter-sweet day for me, but what's new right?  There's a reason Wednesdays don't get much love.  I can hear the rain falling on my roof and it looks like I've got a case of the blues... haha!  Get it?  The blues!  Because of my nails!  (Sigh...) I better warn you, I've also got a case of the comedies today, so continue reading at your own risk.


Sally Hansen Snow Globe over Sinful Colors Rain Storm


Actually, today was a really good day.  We've had a second (much needed) round of rain, which is fantastic even though we're at the end of rain season and spring is around the corner. The take-away point here is that we've been hoping for rain for a very long time and it looks like it's finally here!  Hey, better late than never, amirite!? 


Rain, oh rain...


(You were warned.)

--------------



For today's mani, I started with two coats of Sinful Colors Rain Storm, which is a navy blue creme.  Here she is all on her own to take in her little moment of glory:
Sinful Colors Rain Storm
You guys, this is another one of those Sinful Colors super hits, did I mention it's a one-coater?  I added two coats of Sally Hansen Snow Globe, and topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite.



I really like this combo, it's totally how I feel about our last minute surprise water gift from the sky.  What do you guys think?

 Sinful Colors retail for $1.99 and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure retails for about $7.99 at most drugstores.


-Yadi

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh, very nice blue. And Snow Globe looks fantastic over it...like magical water droplets. <3 And I love rain, I love funny posts, and I love The Office. Total win, my friend. :D

    ReplyDelete