Thursday, October 31, 2013

Twinkle Toes-ty by Sally Hansen

So Halloween is here... happy Halloween, remember to keep it safe!  I have been running around like a chicken without a head doing some last minute alterations to my daughter's costume.  Totally worth it though, she looks so adorable! 

I have a beauty to share with you today: Twinkle Toes-ty by Sally Hansen.


Sally Hansen Twinkle Toes-ty


 
Oh... my... GOD!  It's magic!  How do I begin to describe the awesomeness of this polish? I don't own anything quite like this.  Heck, I don't think I have seen anything like this before.  Gorgeous!


We have a clear base with gold-to-pastel holographic hex and small glitter.  I am wearing one coat over Revlon Stiletto and a coat of NYC Grand Central Station as a topcoat.


Low light to show holo effect.

See what I mean?  It's magical.  The application and formula were a dream, no need to fish for glitter nor did they try to stick to each other... a dream I tell you!

I can't stop looking at it... I think I'm in love! 
My Kmart has a display of this whole new collection with a couple of BOGO free coupons attached to it, so I paid about $15 for four polishes, not a bad deal huh? 

Well, that's it!  I wish you a super happy Halloween and don't eat all the candy at once!  (Just kidding, I probably will binge on our leftovers!).

-Yadi

12 comments:

  1. This Sally Hansen is gorgeous !
    What a good deal you had ! I wish I had that kind of deal too where I live ^^.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it gets much better than that deal, I couldn't be happier lol! I don't think I have ever seen that coupon with Sally Hansens before; perhaps you, too, will get coupons attached to this display? Keeping my fingers crossed for you! <3

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is so beautiful!! I love it over black...that is black, isn't it? :P I call polishes like these "special." Just lovely...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, It's certainly a special one! I am wearing it over my favorite black (because it's a one coater!), my instinct with all glitters is to reach for that Stiletto, I try to fight it and use an actual color most of the time but certain glitters like this one are just better over black :)

      Delete
  3. That is an awesome deal, and very nice swatch :) I hope these Sally Hansen's come to Australia soon, I need them haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are SO. PRETTY! Keeping my fingers crossed for you my friend, it sucks there are so many restrictions with nail polishes for you guys!

      Delete
  4. Its really magical. Look at those chunk of glitter. Damn Gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous, I wish you could see the way they change color from gold to pastel... ahhh, so pretty!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you, it's a dream come true, this little bottle... :)

      Delete
  6. That Sally Hansen is amazeballs. I need it now. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS amazeballs, apologize to your wallet for me <3 :)

      Delete