Sunday, October 26, 2014

HPB October Halloween Mani Link-Up

 *Nothing to disclose*

Hello my pretties!  I am part of Hobby Polish Bloggers, a wonderful group on facebook for those of us who blog for fun.   This is one of the friendliest place on the internet, with new and seasoned bloggers alike always willing to help out and answer each other's questions etc.  We are starting a monthly linkup and this month the theme is Halloween!  Here is what I came up with:

It is not news around here, I am pretty bad with the nail arts!  The last time I shared an attempt was exactly a year ago yesterday, when I made some marigold flowers over here.  Today I decided to take it to a little darker place, I am pretty much a badass after all so I figured coming up with something super scary AND freehand should be a piece of cake for someone like me.  Well, done and done! Bahahahaha!  I present you guys Meme The Fab Ghost-Chick. :)
The colors I used were Orly Goth for the black base, SH White Beaches for the ghost and CG Ruby pumps for the red tips. I also used SG Seeing Red on Meme The Ghost's lips and two coats of Seche Vite topcoat over the whole thing.
You guys, it's almost Halloween!  I am not sure what happened to me, the light seems to have taken over because I could not come up with a single scary idea that seemed mani-worthy.  Miss Meme here was originally a male, but it felt so "bla" and femenine that I just added the lipstick, lashes and beauty mark and voila!  Enjoy the nightmares!
This was actually a lot of fun!  I definitely need to invest in some brushes and acrylic paint for details, but I am really looking forward to our next link-up challenge, it really got me out of my blog's comfort zone!

I hope you guys got a good chuckle out of today's post, I know I had a bunch of fun creating this fab ghost-chick.  Go check out what the rest of the ladies came up with below, and join us if this feels like something you would like to be a part of!

-Yadi


16 comments:

  1. Hehehehe! This is a really cute post and I love the ghost. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ghost is cute ! you put to it make up :)
    love gradient with bloody red shimmer ! superb !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bubica! LOL You know I had to make it look cute since it wasn't very scary, haha. <3

      Delete
  3. I think you ghost is cute! You do nail art just fine! Love the red glitter tips...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meme looks great! Just like a sassy ghost ;) I love the red tips too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I agree she does have a sassy vibe! Thanks so much! <3

      Delete