Saturday, September 28, 2013

Ulta Material Girl

So I have a thing for sales.  Ulta brand polishes are on sale this week for $2 each instead of the usual BOBO 1/2 off, so naturally I stocked up on my faves.  This is Material Girl.








It is a rich, plum purple with holographic microglitter. It is also a duochrome, in a certain angle it shifts to a more violet purple as you can see in this picture:

I like it!  This plum to violet color is somewhat popular, but I love the glitter twist Ulta added here.  I have nothing like it in my collection.


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I didn't know Ulta had a polish this awesome...I like their polishes, but wow...this one is a total surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They also make a very sheer strawberry red base, it's called XOXO!

      Delete
  2. OMG, it's simply stunning! Love the glitter twist too! There's an award on my blog, you can read it here -->http://therealbeautycase.blogspot.it/2013/09/premi-liebster-award-again.html
    Sorry for the link back, but I didn't find your email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate it, thank you! Sorry it took me so long to find this but I will definitely jump on that ASAP :) PS. I LOVE your blog!

      Delete
  3. Like Melissa said, I had NO idea Ulta even made polishes this magical! Thanks for this post, because now I'll look twice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have oodles of cute glitters, definitely worth taking a look your next trip, but wait for a sale, they have one every other week lol... unless you don't mind it going on sale the week after you purchase it! :)

      Delete