Friday, August 8, 2014

Jenna Hipp The New Brights Collection

*Gift*

Hello my pretties!  I am super excited to share today's post with you guys!  First of all, if you haven't heard about Jenna Hipp before (like me!), it probably means you are not a Hollywood based celebrity (like me!) because she is a celebrity manicurist (not that I knew that before this!).  I am going to share my swatches first and then give you my thoughts, how these babies got to me and where you can find them at the bottom of the post (spoiler alert: they are dreamy!).

So, without further ado, here is The New Brights collection from Jenna Hipp.
Jenna Hipp The New Brights Collection
The first color I have for you is Just One Bite, a neon red crelly.  You are looking at two coats with no topcoat.
Just One Bite

The second color is Daft Pink, a bright Barbie pink creme.  I am wearing two coats here as well, no topcoat.
Daft Pink

Third we have Jenna and The Giant Peach, a bright orange creme.  I am wearing three coats for these pictures out of my fear for the lens and light colors, it was opaque in two though.
Jenna and the Giant Peach

 Next up is Say Yellow To My Little Friend, a bright yellow creme.  You are looking at three coats.
Say Yellow to My Little Friend

We Are Mint To Be is a minty bright green creme, I am wearing three coats here.
We Are Mint to Be

The next color is I Surf With Boys, a bright sky blue creme.  You are looking at three coats.
I Surf With Boys
 I Cast a Spell on Blue is the oddball shade in the collection (not unlike yours truly!), a dark navy blue crelly, two coats. 
I Cast a Spell on Blue
 

Finally, I have Aint Life Grape?  A lilac pink crelly.  I am wearing two coats in these pictures.
Aint Life Grape?



My thoughts on this collection:  LOVE IT!  Love every single shade.  In terms of formula, I had zero issues with the application and was actually very impressed with how evenly they applied; Say Yellow To My Little friend is the BEST yellow I have tried to this day, hands down.  My mind was blown after the first coat because I expected *some* streakyness but nope.  If I *had* to choose favorites, I'd say Just One Bite, I Cast a Spell on Blue and We are Mint to Be, but good thing I don't have to :) They are all five-free, by the way!


This set was a gift from Marvels (OMG thank you!), he picked it up from Costco but it is also available online through Beauty's Most Wanted.

So, what do you guys think?  Have you tried any of these or other shades by Jenna Hipp?

Have a great weekend!

-Yadi

No comments:

Post a Comment