Saturday, January 25, 2014

SpaRitual Kindness

Why, hello there my pretties!  I have such a pretty-full polish to share with you today!  I noticed the orange department of this blog looking so sad and lonely... we can't have that!  I have a lovely solution to share tonight:
SpaRitual Kindness


Kindness is a pumpkin orange with a generous amount of gold micro-glitter.  Here's a closer look:


You guys... I love this!  I am so happy I was able to get it after all this time because it's gorgeous and I also think it flatters my skin tone.  The formula is also very nice, I am wearing two coats for all pictures, topped off with Seche Vite.
 
Kindness was part of the summer 2013 collection.  I have been spotting duo-packs at Ross since mid December for around $10 but held off until last week, when I was surprised (and extremely happy) to find them marked down even further to $5.99 on clearance.  For some reason, the Ross locations around me STILL have at least two or three duo-packs each as of last week, so you might still catch this at yours!

-Yadi

PS:  I am totally bummed about my nubs.  This winter has been absolutely cruel with my nails, and the last victim was my index which chipped off at a horrible angle during my last birthday outing.  In an effort to save them all from a chop-off,  I decided to give the almond-shape a try.  That is why my nails are looking a little... different.  I don't know if I like them still, I have a feeling I will end up filing them straight soon anyways.  Oh well, I guess it's time to sit down and wait for them to grow back once again!  :)



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I rarely reach for an orange but this was definitely an exception to my taste, thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. This really is a lovely orange. Wow...that sounds so foreign coming out of my mouth. :P But if an orange exist at all, the least it can do is sparkle! And yes, this does flatter your skintone. I just got my first Sparituals recently and didn't have a good experience with them. :( Oh, and I spotted your little points right off the bat...very, very cute on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I hear ya, look how long it took me to feature an orange polish, lol! There is something about orange and yellow that don't really convince me, perhaps my olive and yellow undertones clash with it? This was lovely though, thank you! What shades did you get? I have tried four and have loved them all, I am now curious! My points are growing on me, literally and figuratively! :D

      Delete
  3. This is really pretty! I never find oranges to be appealing, but this is really nice!


    xo Maddy | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maddy! I feel the same way! I do have a few sitting around but it is mostly for accents or whatnot. This one is for sure my favorite orange this far, thank you. :)

      Delete
  4. This orange polish looks so pretty ;)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete