Friday, January 17, 2014

Pure Ice Glass of Bordeau

Hi everybody, I hope you are all as excited as I am for the weekend!  I am going to celebrate my birthday one last round this year, this time with a few of my roller derby friends, which is something that had never happened before because I usually lay low for my b-day so that is super exciting for me!

But let's get to business, because I have a very pretty polish to share with you today from Pure Ice, it is Glass of Bordeau.

Pure Ice Glass of Bordeau

Glass of Bordeau is a black base with a very lit from within wine color shimmer.  Here is a closer look:


 I will have to apologize for the horrible pictures; I really tried to capture the shimmer but my brain camera wasn't having it.  Check out that glorious red glow! 


In the past, Pure Ice had released a similarly named polish, Glass of Bordeaux, which was a black base and red glitter.  See that "x"?  That is the only difference in the name, so make sure you double check if you *think* you already have it :)  I think the name they chose is the only thing I don't like about this polish, I don't know why they would name two different shades so similarly, I kept telling myself I already owned this!  Anyways, I purchased this polish at Walmart for $1.99.  Walmart is the only retailer that I am aware of who carries this brand.


-Yadi

10 comments:

  1. The shimmers add to the color of the polish I love that nail polish. Too bad I can't get them where I live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thank you for stopping by Mickey! That is a shame, I really like Pure Ice. I only wish they had a bigger selection because they are so affordable and I have liked the ones I've tried very much. Let's hope they become available to you soon! <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, yes elegant is a fantastic way to describe it! It's almost velvety... Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. The shimmer in this is so gorgeous! It looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girly, it's pretty cray-cray out in the sun! I agree I think this color really flatters my skin, insta-favorite! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Yadi, gorgeous colour you got here, I love these deep wine red! And happy belated bday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nati! I surely enjoyed my birthday, thank you for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  5. Just found your blog & I love your swatches!! I love it when a blogger has such a great talent for pairing colors & textures, you def do & it makes your swatches soo gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much April, I can't begin to tell you how happy it makes me to know you enjoy my blog, I sure has heck enjoy swatching and sharing with you guys, Thank you!!!!!!! <3

      Delete