Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sally Hansen Open Mica Night

Hi guys, Happy 2014!  I am always excited about new beginnings,  and what a perfect reset than a brand new day on a brand new month, on a brand new year!  I wish everyone a wonderful new year!  I am happy to start off the year with another polish that I saw and fell in love with instantly:
Sally Hansen Open Mica Night

Sally Hansen Open Mica Night is a clear base with large, square silver holographic glitter.  It.  IS. GORGEOUS!  
 I dabbed one coat over a black polish for all pictures, no topcoat. 


The application was good, like with all chunky glitter, it was necessary to mess with the glitter pieces a bit to spread them around the nail better, it wasn't problematic.

I don't have much to say other than you need this in your life.
 Right now, Walgreens has the SH Complete Salon Manicure line on sale BOGO 1/2 off, plus you get 1000 points, whatever that means!  (Sorry, I will update you with their rewards system later, it's new to me!).
Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous 2014!

-Yadi

10 comments:

  1. Es original la forma cuadradita del glitter. Creo que no tengo ningún esmalte así...
    ¡Feliz Año Nuevo! Besos ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tienes razon, fue la forma del glitter que me convencio, tengo algunos que son cuadros pequeños o hexagonales grandes. Gracias Angeles, ojala te la estes pasando de maravilla en lo que va del 2014, y lo que falta sea mejor! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't picked this one up yet but you're making me want it. Those squares are so cute and glittery. Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are even shinier in person. Next time you see that bottle, hold it in front of your face and stare right into the holos, they will speak to you, they will force you to bring them home! :)

      Delete
  3. You always make glitter toppers look so fantastic! You're like a walking disco ball or something! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my problem is I am easily amused by anything that sparkles! If it was socially acceptable, I would probably wear glittery clothes daily. A walking disco ball from head to toe is exactly how I envision my super-hero alterego! :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous :) Cute :) I like it a lot :)
    I've read you're a stay-at-home mummy, so am I ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, stay-at-home-mommies unite! Woot, woot, isn't it the best experience ? So rewarding! :)

      Delete
    2. I like being at home so no bigger problem for me.
      Anyway, I have it (thanks to your swatches). It's great :) I put it on blue, took photos, the description will show in the future. I used it on dark blue.

      Delete
    3. It looks super pretty over blue too!! Nice job!!! :)

      Delete