Thursday, January 2, 2014

Finger Paints Spell Binding

Hello my fellow polish maniacs, how is everyone's new year looking?  Today I have another textured beauty, this time from my favorite underdog, Finger Paints.  Let's get to it!  
Finger Paints Spell Binding, with topcoat
FInger Paints SpelL Binding, no topcoat




I was at Sally's looking through their new displays, and bought a couple of new Finger Paints shades that turned out to be textured.  I don't have a problem with that!  Today we have Spell Binding, which is a textured berry red with scattered iridescent glitter.  I had initially assumed this would be a jelly, and I only realized it was a textured finish after the second coat had dried.  I was super excited, I am pretty sure I squealed.  I am wearing three coats for all photos.

 I ended up adding a couple of coats of NYC Grand Central Station, I just couldn't help it!  Here are a couple of pictures of this beauty in all it's glossy glory:

I absolutely love this color!  I tend to only wear textured polishes when I am in a hurry or with a topcoat because I feel that they chip really easily on their own, and I have been trying to save a broken index nail for a couple of days now, so I would rather not risk it!

I purchased this polish on sale for $3.49, and I am very happy I did!


-Yadi

6 comments:

  1. That colour is amazing! And the price is perfect. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is unique, I haven't seen any quite like it! I think the price is my favorite part, :)

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful polish!! Even if it's not a jelly, I'm glad you made it look like one, LOL. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that funny? Every time I see a textured I'm already thinking how awesome a jelly it will make with topcoat, except for the more metallic textured polishes, which just look like glitter after a topcoat.

      Delete
  3. The color is beautiful! Even though I normally don't like glitters, it matches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a sucker for glitter, and this one in particular I liked because of the type of glitter and the vibrance of the red, thank you!

      Delete