Friday, November 8, 2013

Sinful Colors Top Me Off

TGIF, am I right?  I have NO IDEA where this week went, but I sure am glad it's over!

Ladies, today I have Sinful Colors Top Me Off to share with you.  I had reservations about today's post because I don't feel the pictures I took do this polish much justice, but it's too pretty not to. 


Sinful Colors Top Me Off

In the bottle, Top Me Off is a mix of blurple, silver and holographic small glitter in a clear base.



I found Top Me Off was really easy to apply.  The glitter is really packed and it applies really smoothly and evenly.  I layered two coats over one coat of a black polish (Revlon Stiletto).  Then, I topped it off with a coat of NYC Grand Central Station.


 The reason I feel it was so difficult to capture this polish is because there is SO MUCH going on!  The blurple gliter actually switches from blue to purple under different lights.  Not that it's easy to notice, because the holos are everywhere!

It feels like under direct light, the silver and holographic glitter stand out the most, and almost silences the blurple glitter.

I took these last two pictures in my kitchen, where it seemed like my nails were going to explode with colors!

What's your opinion?  I really like this polish, although something about the silver glitter (the non-holographic bits) bothers me a bit.  I feel like it dulls the blue and holo, but a good polish in general.  I got Top Me Off at Walgreens for $1.99.  This is a limited edition shade, so hurry out and get yours before they are gone!

-Yadi

4 comments:

  1. Wow...I'm glad you posted this after all, because it's GORGEOUS!! This looks like the night sky in a dream. <3 Loving the 4th pic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think that one is probably the truest to life too! :)

      Delete
  2. omg! is so gorgeous :0

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete