Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fergie Black Metal Magic & Wet N Wild Break the Ice

I am not a fan of white polishes on my skin, but I keep a few around because from time to time, I need a base for a glitter, and certain finishes just work better for some than others.  Today is the perfect example of this, take a look!
Fergie Black Metal Magic & Wet N Wild Break the Ice



I got Black Metal Magic by Fergie during the 40% off sale last month at Rite Aid.  I fell in love with it instantly!  It's small matte black glitter, with small silver and large hex gunmental glitters in a clear base.  The first time I saw it, it made me think of a necklace and that feeling won't go away; today I feel as if I am wearing jewelry on my nails.


I dabbed one coat over three coats of Wet N Wild Break the Ice, and top them off with a  thick layer of Seche Vite.

Wet N Wild Break the Ice
I actually took a couple of pictures of Break the Ice alone, because it's so pretty!  


I really like this polish, it looks so delicate!  I am wearing three coats here, it's very sheer so the nail lines are inevitably visible.  I don't mind it, It's part of what makes this little guy special for me. :)  

What do you think?

-Yadi

No comments:

Post a Comment