Saturday, October 26, 2013

Revlon Autumn Spice & Sally Hansen Copper Penny



Hi guys!  I am having a hard time believing it's autumn.  I mean, sure... we had a little sprinkle a couple of weeks ago but here in California we are constantly hitting the mid 80's so it just feels like a reeeeally long summer... but not on my nails. no sir!  Not today, check it out! 
 Autumn Spice & Copper Penny
 


I started with two coats of Autumn Spice from Revlon.  I picked it up at Rite Aid along with Wintermint, which I posted about here.  Autumn Spice is deep brown with small copper speckles.  I applied three coats out of habit but it was perfectly opaque after two.  The smell is also pretty cool, it reminds me of incense.


 I really LOVE Autumn Spice.  My camera kept freaking out and all the photos turned out either extra red or really dull, I tried different lights and settings but it just wasn't having it, so my apologies for the odd looking photos.


Copper Penny is one of my favorite glitters.  It's small and medium copper glitter in a clear base.  I used a make up sponge to apply for the gradient effect.

I really like this combo, it's very sparkly yet subtle.  What do you think?

11 comments:

  1. This stunning! Definitely reminds of Autumn. I have looked at Copper Penny SO. MANY. TIMES. but I keep putting it back! Next time, I'll get it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! You will love it, I did the same thing when it first came out and now it's one of my favs!

      Delete
  2. Ooh that Revlon is mighty gorgeous! I love how you paired it up with Copper Penny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am loving these new revlon formulas, they are so buttery and opaque!

      Delete
  3. oohhh So Halloween-y and gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I may just rock it again for Halloween, I am going to be Lumiere! lol
      <3

      Delete
  4. Beautiful combination! That Sally Hansen is so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimberley, I agree it's one of my favorites!

      Delete
  5. A Beautiful Color! I would love to wear this on my Nails! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, it would look fierce on you- your hands are gorgeous!!! <3

    ReplyDelete