Friday, October 18, 2013

Orly Go Deeper, Mermaid Week Day 5

I am so happy it's Friday again!  I will be doing a lot of catching up this weekend, so brace yourselves for bunches of posts!

Okay, so I had meant to stay away from black bases, but the polish I am sharing with you today works best over black, that's just the way it is. 



Orly Go Deeper is a clear base with small teal and blue glitter, and big green hex.  All the glitter has a duo-chrome holo effect. 
The application was pretty nice, I am wearing one coat on all pictures.


Okay you guys, I am about to begin a new challenge, details (along with the rest of Mermaid Week) coming up :)

-Yadi

4 comments:

  1. wow. when I first look at your nails. I thought Stars reflection on ocean at night. Its just lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think that is one of the reasons why I love glitters over black polish, it usually looks like stars of some sort! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow...this is so gorgeous! It's definitely got mermaid written all over it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's just me, but it does feel like most green/teal glitters remind me of mermaid tails lol.

      Delete