Tuesday, October 15, 2013

NYC Disco Inferno

I found a lonesome little guy at Rite Aid, NYC Disco Inferno.  I have never seen it before, and it's definitely not too mermaid, but I wanted to share it real quick :)


Disco Inferno is a clear base with big holographic hexagonal, blue normal-sized and silver small glitter all in one.  It really reminds me of a Disco Ball.  I am wearing one coat over Revlon Stiletto.

 I hope you don't mind the fast one-nail-only swatch, I am going back to mermaid-mode now!


-Yadi



2 comments:

  1. I love the look of sparkly glitters over black! This is so pretty. NYC is a great cheap brand also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm kind of in love NYC, the shades are hit and miss, but then they come up with a shade like this one that blows my mind!

    ReplyDelete