Friday, September 20, 2013

Wet N Wild - Night Prowl / Boise

My favorite kind of polish is the kind I can get for under a dollar.  Ok, unique polishes are also my favorite.  But there is something about getting a bottle of polish for less than a chocolate bar that throws me into a complete state of bliss, and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

A few weeks ago, I noticed the entire Wet N Wild's Shine line was on sale for 67 cents.  Needless to say, I grabbed the ones that looked ok to me and today I will show you one of the two bottles that blew my mind!




Night Prowl is a fuchsia micro-glitter in a sheer black base.  It is simply gorgeous.  I am wearing three coats and topped off with Color Club clear topcoat.




You can see the glitter in the bottle better from the side, unfortunately it doesn't transfer to the nail quite as glittery but it is still pretty amazing.



You really see the glory of this shade under the sun, I tried my best to capture it but the topcoat seems to work against my goal in that it totally reflects the light brighter than the fuchsia glitter.  I'm still OK with that, I'm thinking a matte topcoat might work with this.








Well... there it is.  The bad news is the sale is over, the good news is that regular price is 99 cents, so you can still rock this shade for under a buck.  Tad-ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment