Monday, September 23, 2013

China Glaze Bat My Eyes

I almost passed up this shade. The real reason I picked it up was because it turned out to be free. Boy, am I glad I did! I thought it would be interesting to compare it to last year's Halloween Collection's Cast a Spell. Dear Goddess, was I wrong! Outside the colors, they are not even close. Take a look at Bat My Eyes:



Bat My Eyes is different sized gold glitter with a little bit of copper bars, suspended in a black base. This stuff is PACKED with glitter!




Application was phenomenal. Two coats and it's good to go, I used three just for good measure, but I admit that was absolutely unnecessary. I topped it with two coats of Seche Vite to even out the finish.
I am really happy to add this to my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment