Sunday, September 22, 2013

China Glaze - Queen B

You know how there are certain people who will always stand out in your memory?  That is my story with my old friend B.  She is British and a beauty queen, so the minute I saw this polish my mind immediately jumped to her.  Hi B! 

I had been looking forward to the Autumn Nights collection from China Glaze, and after it hit my local Sally Beauty, China Glazes went on sale at Ulta.  What a first world problem ladies and gentlemen!  I waited three weeks for it to land there and be able to also pick up my favorites from the Monster Ball collection *they* have going on over at Ulta, but no!  They said it might land on Friday next week but I just couldn't wait any longer, had to go pick this up and now I want to share it with you.

Ladies and Gentlemen: Queen B, by China Glaze.





The formula in this polish is very nice; I used two coats but it seemed like one would have definitely sufficed.  The color is like nothing in my collection: a deep periwinkle that is just short of looking black.  I don't know what it is about these intense purples, I think purple and pink are the kind of colors that work for all seasons.  Ok, the work for ME during all seasons, in any case, I am loving this shade, it makes me feel feminine, empowered and happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment