Friday, January 23, 2015

Sinful Colors Flower Power

 Hello my prrrretties!  If you follow me on Instagram (you totally should!), you know this will be a very busy weekend around here!  My Kmart recently put out a number of new Sinful Colors displays, with new colors and re-promotes, and all the new/updated shades made their way to my collection.  I want to kick off the weekend with Flower Power, check it out!
SC Flower Power

No joke guys, this polish is a dream come true for me.  We have the softest pink white jelly base with different sized hot pink and white hex glitters.  Ready for that closer look?  I am wearing three coats, no topcoat.
The application for this was very acceptable, it took three coats to cover VNL and it did so surprisingly well!   You guys... these are $1.99!
"It's like a pink (Revlon) Whimsical" was Chuckles' description when he called to let me know he found me new SC shades.  I totally agree with that, and will also add that the formula is significantly better.  I remember building Whimsical up to five coats to cover VNL, today I only wear it with nude undies.  BUT, not Flower Power!  I think it is an absolute score.  Spoiler alert: not all of this collection was!

I hope you guys liked this, until next time!

-Yadi

10 comments:

  1. I love this kind of polishes, they look like yogurt with fruits.
    Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!!! I am no craving strawberries with yoghurt, yummm... thanks for stopping by!!! <3

      Delete
  2. Definitely Flower Power! Like a piece of cloth covered in patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, it is very femenine, it could also be a scart ;)

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful! I'm going to need to hunt her down lol. Do you by any chance know which collection they put this in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan!!! I can't believe I Forgot to mention it, I added a picture of the display on my next post but it's the "About Blooming Time!" collection! <3

      Delete
  4. Wow! This looks a lot like OPI The Power of Pink from last years breast cancer awareness duo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emmi Lou, thanks for stopping by! I just swatched them side by side a couple of nights ago, they are pretty much dupes! <3

      Delete
  5. I love Sinful Colors, and I just bought this one. I can't wait to get it on my nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too my friend, it's one of the best thrills available to our kind for $2, lol! Can't wait to see your swatches! <3

      Delete