Tuesday, December 23, 2014

ILNP Ultra Chrome Flakies: Brilliance

Hello my pretties, I hope everyone's week is off to a great start.  I have another ILNP Ultra Chrome flakie to share with you guys: today's shade is called "Brilliance" and here she is!
ILNP Brilliance
Brilliance is an ultra-chrome flakie that shifts from teal to green, to gold, to copper, to rose.  You are looking at one coat over Barielle I Have A Headache.
The most prominent color in most lights is green, although in direct sunlight it is more copper/rose.
I liked this mani so much I kept it on for FIVE DAYS, I am so happy my job is okay with non-traditional polish shades!!! :)
So, what do you guys think?  I really love these flakies guys!  This specific shade reminded me most of Shine of the Times (metallic version!) so it is another big score for me!

Until next time,
-Yadi

10 comments:

  1. Omg, this literally made me drool. I don't think I'll ever get tired of flakies like these. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariana! :) I agree, they are GORGEOUS! Thank you for stopping by!!! <3

      Delete
  2. this shade looks so lovely on your nails!
    I'd like to try this nail polish myself :)
    I think it's very suitable to wear on your nails in the winter :)
    Thanks for sharing this post with us!

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julia <3 I am in love with these flakies, I wish international shipments were not so complicated because this is something every one should experience, complete perfection!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you my friend, they are absolutely unique and gorgeous! <3

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! I really want some of these but the cost had been making me put it off. I love that they remove like regular polish too! Super bonus ! Thanks for sharing xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, it has been an absolutely worthwhile investment for me, I am excited to try more indies this year! Thanks for stopping by!!! <3

      Delete
  5. Wow! I can't believe how beautiful this is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love every single one of them I ordered, I am placing a second order tonight and call it my b-day present, hehe.

      Delete