Tuesday, November 11, 2014

L'oreal So Chic!

 Purchased By Me

Hello my prettiesssss!  I hope everyone's week is off to a fantastic start.  You guys... I'm sorry I've been away for longer chunks of time between posts.  As you know, I recently started a new job and have struggled to find time for swatching, because I've been nerding it up at night studying and whatnot... I was away from the workforce for almost six years after all! 

So with that in mind, today I will share one of my favorite SFW (safe for work) shades: So Chic! by L'oreal.  
L'oreal So Chic!
So Chic! is almost my perfect nude (perhaps a tad too warm?) with a gorgeous glass fleck shimmer twist.  I am wearing three coats in today's pictures, topped with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love this shade so much!  Here's a macro shot so you can see the shimmer up close:
What do you guys think?  I have been loving and adoring it, it's discrete enough to not bring attention to itself, but once you look you're like: "Oh look, it has shimmer!"  You know what I mean?

So I will probably be sharing my work manis now and then too in addition to my regular swatches if I get through my probation period, otherwise it's back to business as usual next week, lol.  I don't know if today's shade is still available for purchase, unfortunately.  I picked mine up for $1.00 at Big Lots this summer but haven't seen it again since.  

Happy Tuesday guys, until next time!

-Yadi

12 comments:

  1. I like it a lot. I need nudes sometimes and this one is interesting enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, I agree! You know what they say, great minds think the same! :)

      Delete
  2. wow this is gorgeous- and your nails are looking fabulous Yadi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phoebe! <3 I am a little scared of winter, they seem more brittle during the cold!

      Delete
  3. wow, lovely nude color ,blink blink ! so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These swatches look great!
    I love this shade and I think your nails looks just lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It has been a nice change from all the summer shades for sure! <3

      Delete
  5. I love this! It looks so special, especially for a Drugstore polish! Thanks so much for sharing XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been trying to find neutrals with a twist for the new job, I wore the ILNP flakies on Friday and got compliments, I think I am good now! lol <3

      Delete