Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sinful Colors Flower Power vs. OPI The Power Of Pink

 Hello my pretties!  It feels it has been ages since my last dupe alert, so I am very excited for today's post, because that is what we are up to tonight!  Let's jump right in! 
Sinful Colors Flower Power vs OPI The Power of Pink
When I shared a sneak-peak of Flower Power on Instagram, a couple of my friends noticed it was a possible dupe for OPI The Power of Pink, which I happened to have amongst the sea of my untrieds.  So, I pulled out both bottles and shared a side-by-side bottle shot here.
For today's real-deal, side-by-side nail swatches I am wearing two coats of OPI The Power of Pink on my index and ring fingers; three coats of Flower Power on my middle and pinky fingers.  I also top coated all nails with Seche Vite.

I wouldn't call these exact dupes, but they are very similar.  The Power of Pink has a more opaque, lighter colored base.  What do you guys think?

I bought The Power of Pink in a duo-pack set at TJMaxx for 8.99, Flower Power at Kmart for $1.99.
Good night everyone, until next time!
_Yadi

4 comments:

  1. I think they're close enough that I'd be happy with the Sinful. Now I just need to find it in my area because my store didn't get it in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade on your nails!
    Your nails look just very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wished I waited to buy Sinful instead of OPI... Didn't like Mod About You

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think if you have one, you certainly don't need the other. I know which one I would prefer to pay for! They aren't identical to a polish fanatic but to an untrained eye, they are.

    ReplyDelete